A blog to vent, perhaps to catch up on some poetry I haven't been writing and also to examine life and it's many different varieties of "normal", and how often it changes, for better and worse.
Honey pie, you can do it. And lovely article. Truly. The key to losing a lot of weight is really just STARTING to lose a significant amount--then you can go, "Awesome! But dude, what if I could lose just like five more..." and on from there. Keep challenging yourself with little goals. It will get better. And remember: you're gorgeous, no matter what.
Honey pie, you can do it. And lovely article. Truly. The key to losing a lot of weight is really just STARTING to lose a significant amount--then you can go, "Awesome! But dude, what if I could lose just like five more..." and on from there. Keep challenging yourself with little goals. It will get better. And remember: you're gorgeous, no matter what.
ReplyDeletethanks, I really feel good about it this time :]
ReplyDeleteHey, I just found this article: http://www.fooducate.com/blog/2011/04/18/those-comfort-food-commercials/
ReplyDeleteI don't know that it'll be anything you don't know, necessarily, but it has some shit that might be good to keep in mind. I'm cheering for you. :D
thanks :D
ReplyDelete