A blog to vent, perhaps to catch up on some poetry I haven't been writing and also to examine life and it's many different varieties of "normal", and how often it changes, for better and worse.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
I'm bored.
I'm bored in every cell in my body. Bored with this place,this routine, this way of living. I want more. It sounds greedy, because I know full well I have it better than many, but I can't help this cry for change in my heart. I feel unsuccessful? That doesn't even seem like the correct word. Unfulfilled? Not quite right either. Jaded. That word rings in me a specific note. I feel impatient with my life, I do the same thing each day, I go to school, come home, watch some tv, mess around on the computer and go to bed. Yet I don't know why I do it, I don't even have a reason except that I don't know what else to do. What do I really want out of life? Who is Dani? I want a chance to figure that out and I feel so frustrated that I can't. I want to find a quiet place to clear my soul, not just my head, to be in tune with myself and just...breathe. To for one moment feel satisfied. But then, satisfaction only comes with a solution...and mine is still so unclear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment